Ratings for Dr. Charles Bukovac

Was traveling on business from outside the US when I developed an horrible ache in the side of my mouth. My tooth hurt beyond belief. The hotel suggested Dr. Bukovac, who apparently was new in town. I got in to see the doctor the same morning I called. I am used to waiting many weeks in my home country. Dr. Bukovac worked quickly and professionally, explaining the problem clearly. I especially enjoyed his staff who were supportive and pleasant to me. Fortunately for me the problem was only a lost filling. The new filling took very little time and the cost was very low compared to what I am used to paying.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Bukovac is very friendly. His facility is nice and comforting. He always made sure I was comfortable though the procedure asking if I was okay. The prices are the most reasonable in the area as I shopped around before settling. You will not be disappointed in this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013