Ratings for Dr. Joseph Colao

Great communication. Takes time with patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Incredible doctor. It may take a long time to get a call back but when you do get one you are actually able to talk to the doctor himself, not a nurse,and he does not just rush you off the phone. That to me is worth the wait. He has helped me get my life back to normal by reliving a extreme amount of pain in my right neck/shoulder/arm region. He was the 4th doctor I saw regarding this issue and was the only one whose first answer was not to cut me open. His exact words were "you are a 26 year old guy, I am not doing surgery on your neck at your age. If they did that surgery I could off ended up paralyzed.This showed me alot. Showed he actually cared about me and my future health, and not just his bank account.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr. Colao is very helpfull. He may be straight to the point but most people cant handle that

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

HORRIBLE RUDE STAFF! NEVER RETURNED CALLS. NEVER REFILLED MEDICATIONS TIMELY. YELLED AT ME FOR SQUATTING WHEN I COULDN'T SIT. TOLD ME TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. ALWAYS AT LEAST 1 - 2 HOURS BEHIND SCHEDULE. BAD NEIGHBORHOOD.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Joseph Colao's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1992)