You may also like

Rate Dr. Raymond J. Reilly

Dr. Raymond J. Reilly's Ratings

Dr. Reilly is not only a gifted surgeon but also an expert in his field.. He spent time with me and clarified any concerns I had about surgury. He also has a great amount of patience and compassion for his patients. I had surgury on 3-16-09 and it was a great success because of him and his talented team

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr Reilly is the best!! Wonderful, kind, and knowledgeable doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Reilly took the most amazing care of my Mom when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1984. I was so happy she got in to see him because I am an RN in the OB/GYN field and his well-earned reputation preceded him. My Mom passed away in 2001 from a recurrence of the cancer, and I will never forget how Dr. Reilly visited her in the hospital every single morning before his rounds, even though she was under the care of Oncology service at that time. He is as kind and compassionate as he is clinically superb.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2007

Dr. Reilly is the sweetest doctor you could ever imagine. You will always wait a long time for him, but I don't care. He fit me in on an emergency basis when I was a new patient. I hope he does that for others. He is only a gyn now, no OB patients. He always apologizes for keeping me waiting and he always makes me feel like I'm important. Dr. Reilly has a cute Irish accent and asks about my life, aside from gyn stuff. He is just a fantastic, old-fashioned doctor. Bring a book, but he is WELL worth the wait. I don't know what I will do when he retires. I drive 1 hour to see him. He operated on me for a large ovarian cyst and endometriosis and made me feel 100% comfortable. I can't say enough about how fantastic he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1942139].votes_count ]]