You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raymond J. Reilly

Dr. Reilly is not only a gifted surgeon but also an expert in his field.. He spent time with me and clarified any concerns I had about surgury. He also has a great amount of patience and compassion for his patients. I had surgury on 3-16-09 and it was a great success because of him and his talented team

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr Reilly is the best!! Wonderful, kind, and knowledgeable doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Reilly took the most amazing care of my Mom when she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1984. I was so happy she got in to see him because I am an RN in the OB/GYN field and his well-earned reputation preceded him. My Mom passed away in 2001 from a recurrence of the cancer, and I will never forget how Dr. Reilly visited her in the hospital every single morning before his rounds, even though she was under the care of Oncology service at that time. He is as kind and compassionate as he is clinically superb.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Reilly is the sweetest doctor you could ever imagine. You will always wait a long time for him, but I don't care. He fit me in on an emergency basis when I was a new patient. I hope he does that for others. He is only a gyn now, no OB patients. He always apologizes for keeping me waiting and he always makes me feel like I'm important. Dr. Reilly has a cute Irish accent and asks about my life, aside from gyn stuff. He is just a fantastic, old-fashioned doctor. Bring a book, but he is WELL worth the wait. I don't know what I will do when he retires. I drive 1 hour to see him. He operated on me for a large ovarian cyst and endometriosis and made me feel 100% comfortable. I can't say enough about how fantastic he is!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Dr. Raymond J. Reilly's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1958)

AARP
Harvard-Pilgrim
Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You won't find better than Dr. Reilly. That's why they are looking to do an endowed chair in his name at the Brigham. Extraordinary skilled, and very compassio..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " What a pleasure to find such a wonderful doctor. He is one of Boston's talk doctors for a reason. "

July 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man balances old-fashioned bedside manner with compassion, professionalism, respect and genuine care. He also has a wonderful sense of humor . It's no w..."

June 6, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=35937'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014