Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Stevens

Dr. Jonathan Stevens is the best. He is gentle, caring, knowledgeable and always goes the extra mile for his patients. He is wonderful with our kids as well.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr. Jonathan Stevens is an awesome chiropractor. He is gentle, patient, kind and always spends extra time with you when needed. He is incredibly knowledgeable about all aspects of the body. He has been awesome with my kids and they love being treated by him as well.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Jonathan is extremely good at tailoring the adjustments that I need, not only for my overall maximum ongoing health, but also for the specific issues that I tend to have in my body. He always explains what he is going to do, the specific treatments that I will receive, and gives awesome suggestions for what I need to be doing every day to achieve my goals of well-being and health. I would highly recommend Dr. Jonathan Stevens to anyone wanting to start feeling better and begin enjoying the benefits of overall sensible wellness living. And if you have children, consider getting them started on a lifestyle of maximized health as well. He is great with kids and they will love him! All this to say in summary...go see Dr. Jonathan. It will be a good decision!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr Jonathan is great--he was very helpful in making sure I understand my body and why he was doing the things he was doing. I had been to another Chirpractor before Dr. Jon and I never knew what was being done to my body or why. This was a completely different experience. I look forward to going into his office to work with him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Jonathan D. Stevens's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup