Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John T. Duke

I’ve know Dr. Duke for about 10 years now and he’s always been knowledgeable, professional and helpful. He the best of the best

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

I met Doctor Duke through my father and several other acquaintances /friends. He is the only Chiropractor my family and I will go to. We have seen Dr Duke for a few years now. He has adjusted my pregnant sister, my brother, my mother, and my father. I see him three times a week. (even though I happen to be a college student and on a budget) He has been nothing but warm, uplifting, caring, and persistent for the past few years. He has changed my body tremendously and I am so thankful to have him and his caring staff

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

One of the best chiropractic experiences i've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Was in extreme pain before I met dr Duke now I can fu action normally and have almost no pain

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Duke is a very knowledgeable and welcoming chiropractor. I was losing hope in regaining a healthy body from a severe ankle injury after 4 years of dissatisfaction from physical therapists, orthopedic doctors, and customized orthotics. My back, knees, and ankles are pain free after my third visit and I could not be happier. I would not hesitate to recommend him to a friend in need.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. John T. Duke's response
Andrew- TY for sharing your success with others..! It is our privilege & pleasure to return you to vibrant health..! Dr Duke

Submitted May 12, 2018

I met doctor Duke through my father who had been going to Dr. Duke regularly for about 6 months. Unfortunately, I was rear ended one recent Friday night on 85 south, by a person that was going about 40-50 mph. Initially I felt sore all over my head hurt, there was ringing in my ears, and very uncomfortable. The next morning my concerned mother took me to the ER due to my unbearable pain, there I had just about every scan under the sun. Throughout the weekend the pain continued and Monday morning my mom highly suggested I go with my dad to his appointment with Dr. Duke. Thankfully, Dr. Duke has taken nothing but great care of both my dad and I. And I would recommend his care for anyone, vehicular accident or not! I’m so very thankful for everything he has done for me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. John T. Duke's response
Sarah, TY for sharing your experience , overcoming your injuries and the exceptional individualized care that you received here with Dr Duke- Duke Health & Wellness.

Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Duke was very thorough and up to date provided great health suggestions. I feel great since my adjustment. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Duke for 20+ years. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and has a genuine compassion for his patients. He not only treats, but educates. You never leave with questions. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good quality, top notch Chiropractor. Thanks, Dr. Duke, for all you've done for us over the years!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Duke is amazing! After being treated for a shoulder injury by 2 chiropractors, an orthopedist, and physical therapy, Dr. Duke reduced by pain level at least 70% on my first visit! He is extremely thorough and very sensitive to his patients' comfort. If you are suffering from an injury, or just in need of regular adjustments, I highly recommend Dr. Duke!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

n December of 2015, I woke up in immense pain stemming from my lower back. Back pain is nothing new to me, as I am fairly busty and have poor posture. At the time, I was juggling work, studying for final exams, and preparing to graduate college in a few short weeks. So...naturally I decided to ignore the pain until it became unbearable. After a week, the sharp knife-like pain graduated down my right leg all the way down to my toes. I could hardly walk, stand straight, sit, sleep, anything... I could only find relief when I was sitting down with my right knee to my chest. Sitting in this position 24/7 caused my upper back to cramp up so much that I physically could hardly straighten my back without crying. At one point, I was in so much pain that I could not hold my own bladder and peed on myself in a public place!!! So...I FINALLY went to the ER where I discovered I had two herniated discs in my lower lumbar, stemming from an existing high school cheerleading accident. I went on to have two procedures that alleviated 85% of the pain. It wasn't until after I attended a few sessions with Dr. Duke, that I realized what I considered my "normal" was NOT what it used to be before the injury. Pain became my "new normal". Dr. Duke discovered and addressed the underlying issues behind my headaches and back pain. He was very detailed in his assessment, always taking the time to explain what he is doing and why. Dr. Duke is constantly educating me on my body and its systems. He is not only fixing my back pain, but addressing my overall health and wellness. He is extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients. I am so appreciative and thankful to have him as my doctor! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Duke to anyone seeking Chiropractic care! Best in the business!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. John T. Duke's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients