Ratings for Dr. Mai M. Ting

Dr. Ting was rude, confrontational and disrespectful. She frequently confused the information that I gave to her and I had to correct her on numerous occasions. She wanted me to get lab test that I had done recently and when I questioned why she wanted the labs re-drawn she was extremely rude in her response. I stated that I did not need the labs and she stated that she will document that I refused her advice. Her explanations were rote and not individualized to the patient although she made every effort to force her assessment diagnosis. I wish I had seen her ratings prior to my appointment to establish a primary care provider. Be very careful with her and as I await my office billing code, I am very curious as to how she will bill my insurance. I will not be surprised if it is a code that does not represent the office visit.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Ting is unable to relate to people: she is rude, mean, and disrespectful. She doesn't listen. She should not be permitted to see patients. She takes the Caskey practice down the drain.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Why does anyone see this Dr. My friend just arrived at my house after seeing her for the first time and she was in tears. Dr. was rude, mean and awful to her. That is a healer???? Every comment is horrible about her. Doesne't say much for Dr. Kaskey either.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Ting helped me through some difficult insomnia and GI issues and empowered me to trust what my body needs. I followed her recommendations for several supplements and lifestyle changes, and one of my prescriptions from her was to honor myself. It was really transformational for me, and on both of my visits with her she spent almost an hour and a half with me, something that no other doctor has offered me.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever been to. Rude and talks over you. Not sure why she is a doctor, she clearly does not care about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Ting is an absolute menace. She is disrespectful, inept and appears to be mentally imbalanced. I have diabetes and she recommended I discontinue insulin and eat more grain fed beef and drink some sort of oil concoction with coffee in the morning. Bizarre. Run, do not walk, AWAY.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Saw Dr. Ting originally after contacting Dr. Caskey's office regarding serious BP issue. I found the entire experience surreal. She was unbelievsbly rude. She would ask a question and then cut me off and not listen to the answer, she shushed me because she apparently can't listen and type at the same time, scolded me because I didn't put my exsm gown in the basket..didn't know where I was supposed to put it. She seemed compassionate one moment and arrogant and dismissive the next. Stay away from this psycho! There are other EXCELLENT practioners at this office! Avoid Ting like the plague.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

i have nver been called to review a dr before , but my whole experience with this woman was so disastrous that i feel a need to share - her manner was both domineering & highy confrontative. i suffer from adrenal issues & so have a certin sensitivity,( which she knew,) but within 5 mins she had me in tears she overcharged me & i had to bring up this issue with the staff, & now i have recently found out she cancelled the test that i did over 4 days ( even though the staff said i could have the results transferred to another dr -

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I saw her as part of the Caskey Group practice in Santa Fe. SHe seems to be taking his overflow patients. Please stay away! She is rude, mean spirited and unkind. I have never spent an appointment in such discomfort, being insulted and talked down to. Very bad experience !

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Ting is very inconsistent. I went to her for a couple of years. At first, she was very nice, spent a lot of time and seemed interested to know who I am. But as time went by, she seemed to develop a dislike for me and became very rude. This made for an impossible doctor-patient relationship. I could not tell her anything. She really seemed almost crazy at times and was very rude also to her staff. I did recommend her to friends early on but I now regret that. I would not recommend her to anyone. After the third time that I left her office very nearly in tears, I thought, this is crazy! Why I am paying her for this abuse? I will never go back.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Mai M. Ting's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM