Ratings for Dr. Elena Hannon

Dr. Hannon is the best doctor I've ever been lucky enough to be treated by. She was my OB throughout my second pregnancy. She is extremely bright, knowledgeable, warm, funny, and sincerely caring. I looked forward to all my prenatal visits with her, not just to get all my questions answered, but also for a chance to visit with such a terrific person. She is non-judgmental and supportive -- she will handle your pregnancy and delivery the way you want things done. She is respectful and authoritative without being condescending. I wish all doctors had her interpersonal skills! Her nurses are also very helpful and kind. She did not handle my delivery (I gave birth the one day of the week she has off) but she also did a wonderful job with my postpartum care. I can't wait for my next pregnancy so I can hang out with her again! Her front desk staff is a little distant and flaky, and I noticed some turnover during my pregnancy, but the people who work there now seem better.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

amazing skillful surgeon. up-to-date and experienced. delivered thousands of babies, yet she is not yet 40. excellent physician. also, great human being, very caring. she is an excellent listener and will deliver your baby your way - if you want no drugs, no intervention - that is the way she will go. or, if you are like me, and want total drugs instantly and right away - she will do that too. she is non judgemental and she does amazing sutures - my husband also a doc. watched and was impressed (some use staples - yuck). go see her and she will take amazing care of you as if you are her sister!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2006

Dr. Elena Hannon's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)