Dr. Jeffery O. Luzader

Ratings for Dr. Jeffery O. Luzader

I really like the information that Dr. Luzader provided to me throughout the procedure. That information was able to provide me comfort.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Absolutely the least stressful experience with dental surgery I have experienced in many years!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I had 2 root canals in a short period of time. I was never told to follow up for a check. I went back to my regular dentist who indicated that a follow up should have been scheduled a few weeks later to check the root canals. He called Dr. Luzader's office who called me to schedule a follow up now 5 months later. I now required surgery. The surgery was 2 hours long and one of the most painful things I had ever experienced. The local only worked for the about half of the surgery then he had to keep stopping to administer more except it didn't control the pain at all. I would not recommend Dr. Luzader. Find a dentist who can control your pain and follow up ---- perhaps the surgery could have been avoided.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013