Ratings for Dr. Jagpreet Arora

Dr. Arora is my psychiatrist and is working with me to overcome my depression and anxieties. She has helped me tremendously and I understand her to be one of the best in her field. Dr. Arora also offers group therapy, which I believe is a very successful therapeutic method. Through the process, my feelings of anger, fear, guilt and mistrust have fundamentally decreased and I can finally live in reality. My subjective view on the world disabled me to be happy and my experience in group therapy has changed that. Dr. Arora's group teaches interpersonal skills and language which extremely improved all my relationships and, therefore, my mental well being.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Excellent therapist. Very knowledgeable and committed to her patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Arora is a diamond in the rough. She is very thoughtful, kind and compassionate. Her insights to my needs and interactions with others are constructive and appreciated. I wish I had found her 20 years ago. My life, self-confidence and emotional stability have greatly improved, since I started group. Dr. Arora has no staff, so I gave a modest mark.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Arora's for many years. She takes the time to ensure that her patients clearly understand issues which may impact their health. She is one of the most insightful and sincerely caring medical practitioners I have ever known.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013