Ratings for Dr. Kathlene A. Waldorf

I have been waiting a long time to correct the loose skin around my abdomen. I was looking for a female plastic surgeon and decided to go to Dr. Waldorf. I had a lower body lift procedure done by Dr. Waldorf in late 2012. The procedure went very well and I feel great! There were no complications and the overall experience has been wonderful. The staff that supports Dr. Waldorf is amazing. They pay great attention to detail and care for patients with great respect and integrity. Dr. Waldorf did an amazing job! The scar looks amazing and is very straight with no issues afterward. The procedure was definitely worth it and I don't think I could've had a better experience with another doctor. I would recommend Dr. Waldorf for a this procedure and should I ever decide to have any further work done I would return.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

OUTSTANDING RESULT AND PROFESSIONAL WORK. VERY SATISFIED AND PLEASED.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Best best plastic surgeon and office in town!!!! I'm a trauma nurse in Portland and my collegues and I choose Kathleen first for any plastic/reconstruction procedure

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I had the best experience with Dr. Waldorf. Thank you so much to the wonderful and helpful staff. I have had the best pre-op, surgical, and post-op care that I've ever experienced. Dr. Waldorf and her staff sincerely cared for my health and well-being, going to extra lengths when needed. I have never had such an amazing surgeon. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

unbelievable results, very attentive to detail, great staff, beautiful private facility

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Waldorf did my breast augmentation and liposuction to my waist, inner thighs, and back of my legs, as well as my mother's facelift.I am thrilled with my results. My breasts look very natural and proportionate to the rest of my body, and my liposuction results are great.I feel fantastic about my body and the the before and after photos are no contest. I lost 6in on my waist and 2in around each leg. I am even more thrilled for my mother who looks 15 years younger after her facelift!Her confidence has gone from 0 to 100 and she isn't shy when it comes to the camera anymore.Everyone has been commenting that she looks "so young for her age" or "rested" but no one can figure out why. Her result is very natural; not the "pulled' look like some celebrities.All in all, I would definitely recommend Dr. Waldorf to anyone, which is why I recommended her to my mom, and we are both very happy patients. Wonderful and VERY knowledgeable staff. Only con is she can tend to run late for appointments.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

She is the best!!! Great bedside manner, she will be truthful and realistic, I loved her

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

I am depressed due to the scar I now have due to Dr. Waldorf's plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

She talked me into a sliding osteotomy about 13 years ago to correct a receding chin. According to two later doctors, she pulled the skin back too far on my lower chin during the operation, which made the skin on my lower chin loose and not attached. The effect is what is called a "witch's chin." So I went from receding chin to a droopy, loose one. She denies there is anything wrong with it but it is obvious to everyone else.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

One hour late & unapologetic. She is "cold," which would be OK if she had great skill, but even her breast reconstrux photo album contains unimpressive work. She seemed to resent being asked about surgical technique & would prefer a passive patient. I gave her 1 more chance to provide more info by scheduling another consultation, & again she appeared resentful of my inquiries. I cancelled my surgery w/ her as I was not impressed with her past work & had no desire to go thru recovery w/ a cold, defensive practitioner.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2006

Dr. Kathlene A. Waldorf's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)