You may also like

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Superior cardiologist. Would travel across the country to see him.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Terrific experience with Dr. Secemsky. Great communication skills.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Great interaction with this doctor. WIll be continuing my care with him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Eric A. Secemsky's Credentials

Tufts

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a heart attack and Dr. Secemsky was closely involved in my recovery. Couldn't get back to a normal life without his guidance."

May 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor. Had an issue that required surgery and dr Secemsky helped me with my decision to undergo the procedure."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr. S. Agree with these reviews. Would recommend to anyone with a heart issue."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend this doctor. Easy to communicate with. Available to discuss results of my tests. Short wait."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appreciated my visit with this doctor. Easy to relate to and helpful in teaching me to understand about my illness."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best cardiologist I've seen. Very trustworthy and straightforward. Hard to get a visit as he also is a lead researcher in cardiac disease."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superior cardiologist. Would travel across the country to see him. "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific experience with Dr. Secemsky. Great communication skills."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently saw Dr. S after a heart attack. Was very thoughtful and direct with his recommendations. I appreciated his approach and will definitely recommend him."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great interaction with this doctor. WIll be continuing my care with him."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience with Dr. Secemsky. Definitely recommend him for other with hear problems."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough about Dr. S. All the other reviews are 100% accurate."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor. Agree with all the other reviews. Would recommend to everyone who has a heart condition and wants a caring, attentive doctor."

October 2, 2014