Ratings for Dr. Taimur Akram

Really like having him as my doctor. He was very thorough in going over my medical history. He gave me ample time to ask questions and seemed to have a true interest in my health. He had a very professional manner, and was not rushed at all. Will be having other family members establish with him in near future.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Akram has always treated me with compassion and respect at every visit. He is extremely cordial, accommodating, empathetic, and willing to help in anyway possible. He is attentive, very thorough, and shows genuine concern for my well being. He is a wonderful doctor who provides exceptional care - I just wish there were more doctors like him in this small town.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

He is an asset to the practice. Dr Akram was very thorough in regards to checking my record, and my updated sheet I brought into the office that day. He spent several minutes reviewing my labs and explaining what his concerns are, and what his plan is going forward. He allowed me to voice my concerns and ideas. he discussed the best treatment strategy for my condition and thoroughly explained his reasoning. he went above and beyond what i had expected at my initial visit with him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I could not be more satisfied with the care I've been receiving from him. Really tries to get to know the whole family, and treats you with the care and respect a patient deserves. He is very thorough and well informed. he has outstanding people skills, and an impeccable bedside manner. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I was very impressed with my latest experience with Dr Akram. He showed a genuine concern for my health concerns. He is an excellent listener and gives you adequate time for the scheduled appointment without rushing. He made sure all my questions were answered adequately. I am very pleased with the care I have been receiving from him.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Dr Akram is very caring, spends time to get to know you as a person. He is very warm, collegial, and takes good care of the whole family. I recently started seeing him and could not be happier with the care I have received from him. He is always there when you need him, and goes out of his way to make sure his patients receive the best care. He also keeps up to date with latest medicines and guidelines for treatment.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Akram is everything a patient can hope for in a medical practitioner. He has been my primary care physician for a few years now and has always provided the absolute best care and the best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring , then Dr. Akram is someone you should consider seeing.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

He might have a medical degree, but he has an attitude problem, he is very arrogant. I am as well-educated as he is and I do not appreciate being talked to as if I were a child or a stupid fool.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

exceptional clinical skills, would recommend him hands down. Could not have chosen a better doctor. spends adequate time with his patients and you never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

outstanding doctor. explains conditions very well, you do not feel rushed. answers all questions and I could not have made a better decision.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015