Ratings for Dr. Todd S. Lefkowitz

I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Lefkowitz and his staff. In my initial consultation with Dr. Lefkowitz I was completely blown away by his professionalism and kindness. December 2016, I had a breast reduction and lift. I’m now 7+ months post surgery date and completely happy with the outcome. I had an excellent experience and would highly recommend this practice. Dr Lefkowitz was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process. WL Lexington, SC

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Lefkowitz and his entire staff are fabulous. Dr. Lefkowitz removed spot on my face near my eye. Very small scar. He does excellent work and communication before, during and after was great. Over all an excellent experience. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

I had a Moh's surgery that needed closure on my forehead. From the very beginning, Dr. Lefkowitz and his whole staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Dr. L has a great sense of humor which made me feel right at ease. Anytime I had a question or concern the office staff answered me right then and there. I did not have to wait hours for a callback. The results are amazing and if I ever need a plastic surgeon again they will be my #1 first choice. I cannot recommend them enough!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my entire experience with Dr. Lefkowitz and his staff. They make you feel very welcome and always have a smile on their faces. My results went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Dr. Lefkowitz and staff were very helpful, friendly, and professional. They were great with my son and answered any questions that I had along the way. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I had a upper eye lid surgery recently performed by Dr. Lefkowitz. I am very pleased with the results. He knows his profession and does great work. Everyone in the office is outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Lefkowitz is an awesome surgeon. I would highly recommend him and his staff. They are absolutely exceptional. Enjoyed my experience.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

good experience and good staff and doctor and other to make this fifty characters long

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Lefkowitz is just so outstanding in his abilities, he has performed 2 major surgeries involving my head and scalp and I am amazed at the results and so extremely please with the outcomes. He makes you feel confident that he is going to give you his best. I cannot thank him enough for being such a SUPER Doctor and Surgeon. His work demonstrates how knowledgeable he is and skilled. Also what makes things even better it the aftercare not only by him but, his OUTSTANDING office staff, nurses, Tara and Amy are just so nice and super caring. I am not sure that I would have gotten through all that has gone on the past 1 year and 1/2 with Dr. Lefkowitz and his staff. THANK YOU ALL!!! You are the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Lefkowitz and his AWESOME staff made my operation as pleasant as one could ever expect!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Todd S. Lefkowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan