Ratings for Dr. Derek R. Jenkins

Highly recommend Dr. Jenkins. Am now 4 weeks post op for total hip replacement. pain now 1-2/10. prior to surgery pain was 9-10/10 24/7 nothing helped with the pain I had nausea and vomiting daily. No nausea now. Got my life back again.....Thank you Dr. Jenkins !

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Jenkins and his staff. I had a left total hip replacement exactly 4 weeks ago. Not only is the joint pain that I had put up with for 10 years now totally gone, I am walking with no walker, cane or even a limp. There remains some minor surgical site numbness which is expected but otherwise I am completely pleased with the outcome and impressed with the manner in which my care was provided.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

A very high recommendation for Dr. Jenkins. He performed a total rt. hip replacement and the surgery and recovery went really well. It's now 5 weeks post op and I'm off and marching with no limp or pain.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Upon discovering that my initial total knee replacement had to be redone, I was very skeptical about a revision surgery. A high recommendation from my orthopedic doctor in Maine, led me to Dr. Jenkins. From the beginning, I knew I had made the right choice. Dr. Jenkins was professional but very personable and very confident that he could help me. His goal was to get me back to my active lifestyle. After a 7 hour revision surgery, I have found this recovery to be so much easier and have had less pain than with the original surgery. A month post-op, I am almost pain free and walking with very little assistance. I would give Dr. Jenkins my highest recommendation. In 6 months, I will make the trip from Maine to Rhode Island in order for Dr Jenkins to do a knee revision of my other knee.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Dr. Derek R. Jenkins's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Concord, NH