Ratings for Dr. Makku Sivia

Dr. Sivia saved my life! I came to the ER with a cold leg and he quickly diagnosed a blood clot in the main femoral artery. He took me in to surgery immediately and a few hours later had the blood flow restored to my right leg. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and surgery to me and my family. He is compassionate, well trained, and a good man. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Sivia generally is a fine surgeon however he has a limited skill set for a vascular surgeon, he and his partner Dr. Yu, do not perform hard procedures that any normal surgeon can handle. So if you need a pop bypass, think twice about their success rate its a failure rate is@ 30%, Not good enough for my family.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Best surgeon, he is a great dr. And goes the extra mile to insure the best care. Best Vascular Dr at Eisenhower Medical Center. I would recommend Dr.Sivia to anyone who needs his services.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Sivia is a caring, compassionate, and technically brilliant surgeon at Eisenhower hospital. Highly Recommend!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Makku Sivia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University of New York Upstate Medical University (Grad. 2010)
  • University of South Florida (Grad. 2012)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sivia saved my life! I came to the ER with a cold leg and he quickly diagnosed a blood clot in the main femoral artery. He took me in to surgery immediate..."

April 5, 2015