You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sridhar Dronavalli

I saw Dr. D for my annual skin cancer screening. I loved him! He was so sweet and engaging. He even identified a skin cancer than my last dermatologist missed.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I don't even know how this person got a medical degree. Doesn't seem to know what he is doing talks so fast that you wouldn't understand what he is saying he rushes patients so that you leave his office as quickly as possible. He prescribed me a bunch of cremes from my acne just by looking at it without doing any test, thank God it didn't have any side effects. thanks to my insurance I paid around $40. Without insurance it would have been close to $500. None of them worked and he told me I need to take medication for 3 month for my fungus. I went to my primary doctor to ask her if it's safe to take the medication she said it causes liver failure for most people and she told me to use Vicks vapor which got rid of it in a few days. Stay away from this guy

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Dr. D listened to all my concerns, and patiently provided me with excellent medical advice. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Sridhar Dronavalli's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. D for my annual skin cancer screening. I loved him! He was so sweet and engaging. He even identified a skin cancer than my last dermatologist miss..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I don't even know how this person got a medical degree. Doesn't seem to know what he is doing talks so fast that you wouldn't understand what he is saying he ru..."

August 30, 2015