Ratings for Dr. Mitchell R. Gore

I will not recomment this doctor. I was waiting per almos 30 min. Told him my conern didn't give me any medicine and told me everything was normal. He didnt even spend 5 min with me . Receive a bill stating he did a surgery that day, when he only check my thoat.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Very noncaring and lazy doctor. I have seen him numerous times over various issues and he has yet to recommend any type of treatment. I feel like I have to pull info out of him. He seems to just sit and stare at you like "what do you want me to do about it". Last time he literally told me I need to talk to my Family Dr about an Ear problem I'm having, when HE's the EAR SPECIALIST. When I told my MD this she couldn't believe it and said he was lazy and incompetent. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

was rude, condescending and no patient caring with elderly patient. Clinic great, he has growing up to do in people skills. seems very well qualified medically. we will not see him again, however.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I was was a self-pay patient. Not sure if that made a difference in my treatment, but I paid $100 at 9:00. Dr. Gore tells me he does not know what could be causing my trouble at 9:02, and I was in my car at 9:05. Worst doctor ever. I want to cry.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

This was possibly one of the worst doctors I've worked with! His bedside manners were atrocious! I came in with an abscess around my tonsil which is excruciatingly painful and I had already had it drained by a different ENT two days prior but it sealed and filled again. When I went I to see Dr. Gore I knew that I just wanted them taken out I didn't want to go through the pain of draining them and I told him that. So he said well I'm going to drain it but you need them out eventually. I began to have a panic attack and he literally just stared at me and said nothing until finally he goes well we can just take them out and leaves the room to start the paperwork! That was it!! He really needs to work on his people skills they are terrible!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I experienced Dr. Gore's lack of bedside manner firsthand and it made me feel inconsequential as though I were an inconvenience. I'm certain I won't be returning to that office. Administratively it is near impossible reach anyone to make/change an appointment - on hold in excess of 10 minutes several times and then still no contact. Contacting a physicians office should not be that hard. I would avoid this practice.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

This was one of the worst doctors that I have ever seen. He had no bedside manners and was rude.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Mitchell R. Gore's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)