Ratings for Dr. Brian Leung

Fenominal staff! The doctor is amazing, knowledgeable, kind & generous! We love the comfortable yet professional atmosphere in the office. Affordable braces all our 3 kids had them done here--- perfect smiles! Thanks Dr. Leung!!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I would like to recommend this office as my personal experience with adult braces has been wonderful. I chose this office as I had researched and gone to multiple consults. This office to me was up to date on the latest technologies, clean and most of all caring. Every time I go to my adjustments each and every staff says hello and asks how I am. The feeling you get is you are their family! Dr. Leung is the best!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

The staff is very professional. All my daughter's appointment was as scheduled and never long wait time. Excellent treatment from Dr. Leung. We live in East Brunswick but worth the trip to Old Bridge.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I've put all 3 of my kids in braces through Old Bridge Orthodontics. Dr. Leung has been the best orthodontist with all 3 of my kids being all different ages while getting braces. The staff is also always so friendly and accommodating in making appointments. They have a few late nights a week which is extremely helpful. We are honestly in and out of the office on routine visits within 15-20 minutes average and rarely ever wait more than 5 minutes. I'm very happy that I found Old Bridge Ortho!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

There is nothing bad I could say about Old Bridge Orthodontics. My son just finished up his treatment and his teeth look amazing. The office staff were so friendly and helpful. Dr. Leung really does excellent work. He would not take off my sons braces until he felt they were perfect. One time my son had a wire poking him in the cheek. I called the office and it was Dr. Leung's day off. We were not able to come in the next day. The receptionist said she would call him at home to see if he could come in to clip my sons wire. I didn't want to bother him but she said he always usually pops by at some point and it was ok to ask. Well he came in just for us and I really thought that was amazing. It is not often that a doctor will come in on their day off. I will definitely bring my other 2 children to this office to get their braces.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

they are the Best Their staff is very caring and very professional, service is on point never have to wait for your appointment time when you get their you go in . never overbooked I recommend them to all I know. They are very helpful and caring Dr Leung is very professional and caring could not ask for a better experience for my child

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Old Bridge Orthodontics, Dr. Leung, Lynn, and the entire staff are very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and caring. Their service is top notch, facilities modern, clean and comfortable. Both of my kids had their braces done here. I have recommended friends who also brought their kids here. As a parent, finding the best care for their children is paramount and Old Bridge Orthodontics is the place. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I had a great experience. Dr. Leung is extremely knowledgeable. I didn't feel any pain throughout the procedure. His staff is very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Thank you Dr. Leung and staff for an excellent job. We are very happy with the results and your services. I'll surely recommend you and your team to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Leung is a great orthodontist. So interesting that he has a background in mechanical engineering. His staff is wonderful. Best place to go for braces & Invisalign. Easy payment options, and everyone here genuinely cares about what they do and are so nice!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015