Ratings for Dr. Mike Bickhram

Love Dr. Mike! I am a registered nurse and I can tell you he knows his stuff and makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Such a hot man it doesnt matter that I had a brain tumor cause god his face is so hot it basically cured it

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

Truly the best dr hands down. Cares about his patients and goes above and beyond. Never rushes you and answers all questions in depth to ensure you understand. Hence the wait time but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr Mike is hands down the most incredible dr. Truly cares about his patients he listens, never rushes and you Takestime to explain in detail. Amazing with kids so amazing he actually called one evening to check in on my daughter who is only a few weeks old and was ill to ensure she was doing well and explain which signs to look out for. Truly blessed to have him as a dr for my family!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr. mike is absolutely the best doctor in the world! He is so caring and knowledgeable. We all get excited when we come in to see him. Thank you Dr. For being absolutely wonderful always!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

He's a fantastic doctor..can't praise him enough. His staff is efficient and extremely competent (esp. those at front desk)... Some patients are incredibly rude to the staff at front desk, but have no right to take out their personal frustrations on these people. What makes Dr. Bickhram even better is his qualified team. Hope he stays in Milton until my little kids are full grown adults! :)... He is everything a Family Doctor should be. We are.so blessed!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Bickhram is the most genuine, supportive, and enthusiastic doctor ever. He has been our family doctor since we moved to Milton in 2014. We are extremely pleased with him. He puts effort to educate you as a patient on your medical condition. He shows genuine care for your health and prioritizes your health from a holistic perspective. He is a very knowledgeable professional. He always takes his time to make sure all our questions are answered. I do not know of a better family doctor than him!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Doctor Mike is the best Doctor hands down!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

very professional, thorough, friendly and not in rush!! He understands and listens to the complaints and try to educate the penitent as much as possible. He really cares and always has a nice friendly smile that make patient feel comfortable (My sons go to him). Super nice with kids. The only thing that sometime doesnt work is that he is unavailable after 4 pm, so I have to take time off from work...but I understand and appreciate his schedule!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

The best doctor in Milton hands down!!! He really cares about you and takes his time to explain to you everything that is going on! I left a very well known doctor in town that had a huge waiting list and it was the best decision I ever made!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018