Ratings for Dr. Irina Turchin

Dr. Turchin is not a "touchy feely" Doctor but she knows what she is doing and at the end of the day that is what is important. Very professional staff on my last visit. A great improvement since my visit 5 years ago.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

I have seen dr turchin many times and i am not disappointed. She is not scared to give medication to treat my condition, which I love. I am a 19 year old student and she is very compassionate about it. She understands how my skin condition makes me feel as a teenager and works hard to change my treatment when it is not working. She also works very hard to work around my school schedule as i am away. Great results.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Can never get a hold of anyone on the phone. Waited well over an hour and a half after appt time to finally see her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

I have been going to her for years and find that she is everything you would want in a doctor. She can be relied upon for her expertise and compassion. She is always polite and professional.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

I took my father to see Dr. Turchin. The nurse and Dr. were very courteous , helpful and professional. My father is 86 and doesn't speak English, myself had never seen a dermatologist before so we were not familiar with neither the procedure or terminologies at all, but the whole process went very smoothly and painlessly.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

The only two things that stood out to me about my two experiences with Doctor Turchin is how long it took to see her and how unpleasant she was to me from the greeting to the exit. Very short, dismissiveand extremely condescending in conversation. I thought the first time she may have been having a bad day but the second time I was sure there was something she must not have liked about me but upon reading the reviews here it seems that she just has an extremely poor bedside manor. As for her ability or knowledge I can't say much to either as my condition was pre diagnosed by my GP but it took 9 months to see her for the first 8 and a half minute visit which resulted in a prescription for a injectable from the pharmacist which she would have to administer and scheduled me for said appointment 7 months later. If you think you have an emergency like cancer hopefully your GP can diagnose and fast track you otherwise dont expect to see her within 6 months

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr. Turchin and her nurse were both very kind and caring towards me at my appointment. I left feeling assured that she will cure my problem as she stated. I found Dr. Turchin to be kind, gentle and very understanding. It was a pleasant appointment with a lovely doctor and nurse.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Upon visiting Dr turchin on August 8th 2019 I found her to be very professional and courteous

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Office staff are much to be desired.....Shannon needs to get over herself and try to do her job instead.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Attentive, soft spoken, kindly mannered physician . She is thorough, knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. The NB Healthcare System is fortunate to have such a dermatologist, though we need more dermatologists in the province. From the waiting list and her waiting room, it appears Dr Turchin is carrying an excessive load of patients.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019