Ratings for Dr. Ghadeer Anan

Diagnosed with Stage 4 TNBC and she barely had the time to deliver the news or provide options besides, "There is no cure, lets get that straight!". Terrible experience - will never go back - contemplated no treatment due to how awful I was treated. She doesn't want you to be an informed patient - just do as she says and don't question anything.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I had my first meeting with Dr. Anan in July of 2017 after being diagnosed with cancer in April 2017. She was extremely professional, kind and understanding. I had already had a plan in mind before I went in having stood beside my own mother for the past 15 years while she's battled cancer and Dr. Anan was very understanding and supportive of my thoughts and desires. I am really looking forward to kicking cancer with her on my team. I have heard horror stories about people not liking their treatment team and I am so thankful that I haven't had these experiences. Between Dr. Anan, Dr. Pawluk and Dr. Cassie I know I am in very good hands and that is half the battle won.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

An excellent physician. Knowledgeable and very personable.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I was very impressed with my experience at the cancer clinic. Dr Anan was very kind, respectful and very knowledgable. She explained my diagnosis and treatment in great detail and I never felt like she was in a hurry. I left feeling very satisfied with the decisions made.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Very impressed with Dr. Anan. Found her to be open, knowledgeable and personable. She explained my diagnosis, prognosis and treatment plan clearly in language I could understand. Provided me with other potential treatment options, and her opinion of them as they related to my particular circumstances. Made use of percentages which I found particularly helpful. Answered all my questions, without me feeling at all rushed. Very in-tune with recent research. Seemed caring and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

This doctor mis-staged my husband, then mistreated him, allowing him to go without chemo for several months. Dr. Swan saw my husband after his first chemo cycle and ran a CT to check his progress several months after. She did this many months sooner than they were going to, thankfully. However, Dr. Swan actually laughed, it was REALLY out of place. I mean here we were, finding out he was actually stage 4, instead of stage 3, and she laughed saying, "I'm so glad I waited 3 mos instead of 6!" Like she was some hero. Disgusting. But back to Dr. Anan, nice lady, maybe had pregnancy on the brain...but big mistakes. No apologies of course, this is per usual the Canadian health system anyway...The value for human life seems so low.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013