Ratings for Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla

I am Dr. Spandana patient of Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla. Having a baby is a big dream for us and we almost lost hope as our case was very complicated. We approached Dr. Lakshmi Garu and we got success in first IVF cycle. Dr. Lakshmi Garu is very kind and supportive; she has gone to the root of case and cleared it step by step. You can see our results I am in the sixth week of my pregnancy now. It is possible only because of Dr. Lakshmi Garu. I suggest just follow her instruction and results are guaranteed. She is really a God for us, thank you mam.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Best doctor, tried all the docs on the list, dr.Lakshmi was the most peaceful, calm, gentle and assuring. She was very approachable and supportive and put effort in solving the issue. She answered all my questions patiently and I recommended her to a lot of my friends of which all of their treatments were successful!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Firstly, I would say she had been very supportive. She ordered for a complete fertilify profile, analyzed all in detail, and then started with the treatment. I got pregnant in the same month. She is gentle and had been so patient answering to all of my questions. Overall, she is a good doctor. I definitely recomment Dr. Lakshmi garu.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

She is an amzing doctor who is very helpful. Recommend her to everyone I know. Tried other doctors on the list, dr. Lakshmi was the best

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

whoever gave a bad review for her must have done something very stupid to anger her or does not know the meaning of polite and rude. She is very gentle, approachable and kind. She always come on time and you find a very good friend in her!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

doc is not very polite, somewhat rude, could be more empathetic and understanding when a couple goes with some expectations, overall average, friendly clinic staff otherwise

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

approachable and patient. Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. prepared me for my IVF procedure well.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013