Ratings for Dr. Dagmara Sieron

As one of Dr. Sieron's colleagues (I'm a dentist too), I can attest to the quality person and professional she is. If you are a patient of hers, you are lucky. She values continuing education, seeks out perfection in her work and holds herself ethically accountable. That's saying A LOT. Dr. Sieron is a true gem and if you have the opportunity to see her for dentistry, thank your lucky stars. You can't find a better person and doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

the doctor and staff are pleasant and comfortable to be around. lovely ladies that i cant wait to see on my next cleaning. i got lost looking for the place so the receptionist went out and found me and led me to the office. i get compliments on my smile which is in place thanks to the doctor and the dedicated staff patty and diana that make sure my teeth dont fall out. just not an option for me! the doctor is also an artist she sculps and paints.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Sieron is wonderful, patient and thorough. I highly recommend her as a dentist and for taking care of your dental health issues.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Sieron is the most gentle, most caring and knowledgeable dentist I know. She always takes the time to explain the problem, provides the best options for treatment and always has my best interest in mind. She makes her patients feel important as she never rushes and always has a lovely smile on her face. Her sympathetic nature is a breath of fresh air. Dr. Sieron is the most precise dentist I know, whose work is by all standards OUTSTANDING! She loves her job and her patients which is duly noted by the excellent dental care she consistently provides. I love going to see Dr. Sieron and I look forward to my dentist appointments since I know I will get the best care possible and a dentist who truly cares about her work and about my own well being, financially as well as medically! Dr. Sieron is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Sieron is the most honest and caring healthcare professional I have ever come across. Not only is she a fantastic dentist but she also made me feel very comfortable during a difficult procedure. The staff at Toothworks is also very friendly and knowledgeable. I will never go to another dentist as I have found the best one!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I am a very nervous patient and was extremely pleased with the level of care and service from Dr Sieron. She constantly checked to make sure I was okay and gave me breaks throughout the procedure. Although I hope to have no more fillings in future I would be happy to use her again if I did!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

She was very knowledgeable and kind. Her level of professionalism mixed with friendliness was perfect.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013