Ratings for Dr. Howard Hsu

Dr. Hsu is the best young doctor I have met in recent years. HE LISTENS and doesn't just act like he is the ONE who knows. For this I thank him very much

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

After a disheartening experience with another family physician, I was fortunate when Howard became my new GP last fall. However I am saddened to learn he will be closing his practice at the end of March 2014 and moving overseas. Howard is a caring and competent professional and I shall miss him greatly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

my families physician retired this year after 35 years of practice my family had seen him since 1979. I found Dr. Howard Hsu on line in my area . We all had our first meeting , three generations of us. He was not phased . At first citing he seemed very serious but I have come to realize that was concern for all of us. People can not judge a book by it's cover. He is very thorough and listens and asks questions ,he did not rush us . my cousin is on AISH and has some disability needs that I felt as his guardian, that Dr. Hsu would be able to help him with. My family agrees Dr. Howard Hsu is a good fit for our whole family . And by the way he does have a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Great doctor - helpful and patient, but the front desk staff is often late.So if you have an appt first thing you may have to wait for the staff to arrive.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I just saw Dr.Hsu as a walk in but was very impressed with him. He is knowledgeable, friendly and funny. He listened and ordered the appropriate tests. He is a accepting new patients so definitely get in there if you're looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013