Ratings for Dr. Marco Palmieri

Dr. Marco Palmieri was so kind and knowledgeable to my elderly mother. He quickly ascertained her back problems and got to the root of the cause. Thanks to Dr. Palmieri, she is doing great and feeling so much better. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Two weeks and no call to set up an appointment with me. I guess they don't want my business.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Awful staff! You would think for a pain management office the staff would be more understanding to the needs of a pain patient!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Palmieri is One of The Finest in Patient Care when it comes to Pain Mgmt. He is Extremely Trustworthy and Knowledgeable as well as a Truly Concerned Person with Tremendous Compassion for his Patient. I Highly Recommend Dr. Palmieri......Thank You and God Bless....Patrick Hyland <><

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

what a rude staff!!! never saw the doctor, was abused by staff, no one bothered to look at the 8 page intake they make you fill out prior to visit. run to another office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I was assigned to Dr. Palmieri in March for lower back pain and after the initial visit I never saw him again. I guess I was reassigned to his nurse practioner. They gave me a prescription for a cat scan in April and the authorization took 5 weeks when in reality it should take 48-72 hours. Apparently there was a communication breakdown between the doc and the nurse practioner and the final notice never got to the office manager. At first she thought I just did not want to take the test and after doing a little research they finally realized that they were at fault. To their credit, they did apologize for the miscommunication.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I am surprised at the previous comments. I am a new patient and must say the staff and the doctor are very polite kind and seem to be on top of everything. I, too had to leave a message for Diane who promptly returned my call and set up my appoinmet. The only difficulty I experienced was finding the office in Smithtown .

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I have tried for more than a month to make an appointment with this doctor to no avail. My family doctor sent over a fax describing my situation which is required BEFORE they will make an appointment for you. Then you are told to call for an appointment and only one secretary named Diane can do that. You leave her a voicemail- in my case THREE voicemails- and already a month has passed and no one has ever returned my call to make an appointment. How do they get away with something like this?

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Marco Palmieri's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2006)