Ratings for Dr. Bryon Doerksen

I have had a serious neck injury due to several whiplash accidents and have seen multiple medical professionals who could not assist me. Dr. Byron is the first person I have see that has made me feel hopeful that my chronic pain and headaches can be relieved. He is extremely skilled in upper cervical neck care and I trust that he has my health and well being as his main focus. The staff is excellent and the office is a beautiful peaceful space to have a treatment in. I was very nervous to get chiropractic adjustments but Dr. Byron walks you through every step and will not adjust if you are not comfortable. I can not express how grateful I feel to have found Dr. Byron after so many years of chronic pain. I would recommend his practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Doerksen and his wife are wonderful people! They are professional, helpful and take the time to explain what they are doing. I have been to other chiropractors where you just feel like you are a number but with Dr.Doerksen you feel truly cared about. I struggle with migraines and through the care of Dr.Doerksen I have found great relief! Thrive Chiropractic is the place to go!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Byron Doerksen is very good at what he does. He is very knowledgeable. He practices differently than most chiropractors. He uses x-rays and heat measurement to accurately find, assess and solve the problem. I have been pain and problem free for months now which is more than I can say about any other chiropractor I have been too. He explains the process of healing as you go through it so that you understand how to keep yourself healthy. They were punctual and polite and extremely helpful. Would recommend Byron Doerksen to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013