Ratings for Dr. Hany Youssef

Prescribed mediation that doesn't work from the pharmacy inside his office unit. Refuses to call or have his staff call specialists/hospital departments to follow up for test information and/or getting better appointment times. Will only send faxes. My previous doctor would make it a priority for the patient to get the health care they need and not what is convienent for the doctor !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

If you like to mask your issues with drugs instead of curing them, he is your man.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Amazing doctor, very professional. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Hany for over a year now and he is everything you need in a doctor. He is thorough, knowledgeable and helps with every concern. He helped me quit smoking, something I have been trying to do for years. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Patient....patience is something that you normally don't see in any doctors. well mannered and knowledgeable. very welcoming reception

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Very good doctor, doesn't rush you, let's you speak and listens to every detail. Also very professional and has good manners. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

He pretends to listen and rushes you out the door. I am looking for another doctor but judging from reviews this is all too common.

Submitted January 7, 2017

seems very friendly and nice, but rough for needles and tests...perhaps not enough experience.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Great doctor and I recommend him to all my friends. Open minded and has excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

I have known Dr Hany for more than 3 years. He helped me with my recent family problems. He always listen and does not rush you. Very knowledgeable and professional. The staff are amazing always respond to my message.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016