Ratings for Dr. Hany Youssef

I always feel comfortable and welcomed every time I go to see Dr. Youssef. The maximum time I waited to see him was 15 minutes compared to hours with my previous family doctor. Very respectful.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Caring and compassionate physician! Highly recommend and appreciate his service and support.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Anger issues, do yourself a favor and stay away. Also makes you buy meds from the pharmacy that is in the clinic. Not worth your time to wait in his ovebooked clinic.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Very knowledgeable, helpful, always in a good mood and looking forward to helping people!!!! A real jewel, I'm lucky he's my doctor!!! Best I've had in Canada!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Laughed at me when I described my anxiety and depression. I mostly liked everything else about him, but this guy deserves to have his license taken away for laughing at people.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

First class, knowledgeable, efficient, polite and respectful, highly recommended. Pharmacy staff are also excellent. Right on Yonge next to the Post Office

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Horrible!~Overbooked, he seems like he is pleasnt and patient but when there are lots of patients he is just stressed and rushed. I do not recomend him to anyone who wants a good family doctor. Staff rushes you on the phone.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Prescribed mediation that doesn't work from the pharmacy inside his office unit. Refuses to call or have his staff call specialists/hospital departments to follow up for test information and/or getting better appointment times. Will only send faxes. My previous doctor would make it a priority for the patient to get the health care they need and not what is convienent for the doctor !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

If you like to mask your issues with drugs instead of curing them, he is your man.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Amazing doctor, very professional. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017