Ratings for Dr. Angelita Tan-Torres

I love Dr. Tan Torres. She was very complete and concern. I miss her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

She was. Very competent and thorough with my care over a 10 month period. So compassionate. Excellent bedside manners - as if I was family. She also listened to my concerns and assured me that she would evuate the progression of my test results, changes in my demeanor, physical appearance, along with our conversations in order to get to the bottom of my problems . Ultimately, I was able to understand my condition and was given options with treatments, cures, and medications. Physicians like dr. Ange Tan Torres are one in a million.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

She is no longer with Urology Specialists. She was terrible. Unprepared, didn't read my chart before coming in the exam room. Stating incorrect information and not offering any helpful advise. Ordered tests but not all the blood tests needed resulting in another office visit that accomplished nothing because not all necessary blood testing was done. I was billed for an unnecessary exam.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013