Ratings for Dr. K. Fadeel

I went to Centenary emerg and Dr. Fadeel was my attending physician. He was rude as he kept looking at his watch while I was explaining my condition to him. I am 30 weeks pregnant and he seemed to not care about my condition at all. He had me on pain killers and when I told him the side effects it had on me, he told me, "no, that's not a side effect. You shouldn't be feeling that." Would not recommend. Worst doctor I've seen!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I was rushed to Centennary screaming in psin with what felt like I was passing a huge kidney stone...after crying in pain in the waiting room I walked over hunched i was going to fall over. Told the doc thst i am in sever pain and need pain meds now, Dr. Fadeel was standing close by and writing and nevet looked up to acknowledge me. A nurse then came over and 2 needles in my arm and walked away. I hate this hospital. They treat people like cockroaches. I wished I lived closer to another.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Although it didn't take me too long to get through I really have to say I had a terrible experience at the ER at Rouge Valley with Dr. F Kadeel. He was very rude and rushed though my appointment to get through the other patients. He didn't take the time to discuss my issue instead he wrote a prescription and sent me on my way and I still don't know what my problem was. When I demanded to speak to him after he rudely walked away while I was asking him a question the nurses brushed me off and asked me to sit in the waiting room like everyone else. I expect to be respected by doctors as well as have them explain what's wrong with me and to give me an explanation of what's being prescribed to me. I'd NEVER go to that ER again. A Very bad experience!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013