Ratings for Dr. Tracy Pitt

I would not recommend Dr. Pitt to anyone. She is condescending and rude. Her demeanour is short and curt and she lacks patience when working with young children.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

she was very kind and patient despite all my questions. excellent visit.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

She's been my Allergist for just over three years now, she's absolutely wonderful. Knowledgeable, exudes extreme patience and has an excellent attitude.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I could not speak more highly of Dr Tracy Pitt. We had a last minuted appointment with her before we moved to another province. She went above and beyond to ensure we received the fullest treatment she could provide for our daughter and son before we moved. Turned out our daughter had grown out of her peanut allergy. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Pitt to anyone. She was by far the best medical person I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Great Dr. Smiles, caring and knowledge is all we need. She has them all.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Very nice Doctor! Helpful, gentle and very informative! She's polite and would definitely recommend her to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Was condescending and rude. Did not do skin testing to the foods my daughter is allergic to.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Helpful, pleasant doctor but wish she had her own office

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

What an amazing doctor!!! I took my one year old to be tested for multiple food. Dr. Pitt was very positive, reassuring and supportive. Extremely knowledgable and efficient. My baby was comfortable with Dr. Pitt as was I. After the appointment I emailed her two times with additional questions and she emailed me back promptly with clear and very helpful answers. I would highly recomend this doctor to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013