Ratings for Dr. Tracey Kinigakis

One of the best Doctors my wife and I have experienced, Dr Tracy, as she like to be called,, listens to your concerns and makes you feel relaxed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Staff is always very friendly and greet you on both your arrival and departure. They are very efficient. They take patients in on time if not a bit early. Tracey does everything she can to make sure her patients are satisfied that their ailments are being aided and identified efficiently and accurately.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr Tracey is a great up-to-date physician who listens to her patients and puts their health in the same priority as they do. If you have concerns she is willing to listen and give options but does not pressure you into anything unless it is life-threatening. I am very glad that she is my Doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I'm very glad that I switched to Dr. Kinigakis. She is sincere, knowledgeable and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I've been one of Dr. Tracey's pts for almost a year now and I'm really glad I made the switch. She takes her patients' concerns seriously and wants to work with them to get to the bottom of any medical concerns. I have had some troublesome issues for four years and am finally starting to find out what's causing the issues. It's hard to remain prompt in the Mecical professions, but Dr. Tracey tries her best. Overall, a fantastic Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr Kinigakis for about a year and a half now. No matter how stupid the reason I go in (for instance when my ankle had been hurting quite persistently) she has always be unbelievably kind and considerate. She strikes me as a woman who cares about her job - and for more than getting paid. She cares about all those under her care. She, of course, isn't always the best for time. Dr offices always run the risk of causing appointments to be a bit late, but it's never for very long. Will definitely recommend her to others! (also, please excuse typos, posting this with my phone)

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

the doctor did diagnose me with one thing but it turned into more and now I have infection that will not heal. It has now turned into a chronic infection that I will have problems with for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

She is very helpful and efficient and will tell it like it is. She cares about her patient's whole health and is open minded about alternative treatments. I am looking forward to having her as my Dr for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Kinigakis has been wonderful looking after our whole family.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012