Ratings for Dr. K.W. Waters

I was referred to Dr. Waters for myself and my children. He is friendly and kind however we do not have any dental insurance and I guess that's where his kindness ends. Most dentists give a break if you have no insurance however Dr. Waters doesn't. They also push that you come every year even though they don't give you a break for not having insurance. They won't give you just a cleaning on your first visit and insist they MUST do X-rays etc. all of which costs extra $$$$$ even though you have no insurance. In the end we stopped going (I myself never did get any cleaning or anything done due to the expense and no insurance) and we got letters stating that if we don't return we will no longer be considered patients. Based on the rating above he's a great dentist in the areas of having great staff, being punctual, and knowledge but I wouldn't go to him if you don't have insurance.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013