Ratings for Dr. R. Nairn Stewart

Wonderful! Had a fantastic experience. In-depth and thorough, she made discussing traumatic events as smooth as she could have. She assessed all aspects of injury and pain and its effects on my life - it was refreshing to have such a great listener in the doctor's chair. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to learn more about their own condition. Thank you for the kindness and insight!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I read the comments below and could not believe it. Dr. Stewart is one of the most understanding doctors I have ever met - she was with me for more than 2 hours and was very interested in everything I had to say. As I sometimes tend to say to much, she kept me on track and asked questions no other doctor had time to. She is the best.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Each answer I gave to @ question she asked was stopped by her commanded "STOP: TOO MUCH INFORMATION" although I had only said a few words. She then would write 1/2 to 1 page slowly in handwriting. Her report (she finally finished a year later) stated I did not mention some symptoms until directly asked later in the "interview" YOU THINK?? I told her I realized I was clenching my teeth after the impact (my car was hit in rear end collision at approx. 80 km while I was waiting to make left turn). She claims I "have a habit of clenching my teeth" now, & talked throughout the interview "with clenched teeth" although I did explain to her I was having a great deal of trouble talking properly due to DRY MOUTH THAT IS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE MEDICATIONS I HAD TO TAKE TO PREVENT THE FREQUENT HEADACHES I NOW EXPERIENCE. She also reported the headache medication is causing me to have more frequent headaches. She also claimed I did not lose consciousness because I said I did not remember if I did!!!

Submitted June 29, 2014