Ratings for Dr. Michael Roman

Dr. Roman is very knowledgeable and personable. I am very impressed with Dr. Roman

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Very professional and does a great job of explaining everything. Happily answers any question and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

You could not ask for a better Doctor, He really cares.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr Roman was very knowledgeable understanding & explained things very well. I loved that he took alot of notes & asked me alot of relevant great questions. His bedside manner is wonderful very attentive looking you in the eyes the whole time when talking to you very pleasent man. I got the feeling he genuinely cares about his patients well being. He took alot of time with me i never got the feeling that he was rushed or in a hurry he was very punctual. I was however actually running a few mins late & called the office to let them know & he was very good about accomodating me dispite my being a bit late. He was very generous with his time & i came away very very happy that i got to see him. Im looking forward to my follow up in 6months. Great doctor. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Great doctor with an incredible memory for patients he hasn't seen in years. Overall, he is very knowledgeable and reassuring. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017