Dr. Daniel Hall

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hall

Doctor hall is the best foot doctor out there who really loves what he does

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional. Great staff. Explained everything about my condition. Busy office. Would recommend him to anyone! Look no further.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I usually don't write reviews, but Dr Hall and Dr P gave me a second chance. I had a TERRIBLE surgery outcome from another doctor here in LC and was told there was nothing that coukd be done. 3 months after revisional foot surgery to correct the mistakes, I am back to running and playing with my kids. 5 Stars!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Wonderful office, wonderful staff! The parking lot is always full - they are doing everything right!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Terrific Doctor and Surgeon. Young, Charismatic, told him I was having difficulty getting into my primary care office for appointment, he called the doctor in front of me and got me in the same day! Goes above and beyond for his patients, and he has a lot! Reconstructed my foot after a miserable experience with another surgeon and am on a full road to recovery. Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Just awesome. Incredible experience. He is the absolute best. Thank you so much Dr. Hall

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Hall is great!!! Listened to my concerns & came up with a plan that gave me relief!! I would recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Hall is very helpful and is very understanding. Best town in town! The staff there are very sweet and kind! Best experience i had! I would recommend anyone with ankle problems to go here!!! Thank you for all your hard work Dr. Hall !

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Office and staff are great! Couldn't be happier with my treatment. Thanks Dr. Hall and Dr. P!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. Goes through all details and answers questions very thoroughly!

Dr. Daniel Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients