Ratings for Dr. Jesenia Cruz

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY OR ANY OF ITS STAFF TO ANYONE! They are incredibly disorganized, have the WORST communication with patients, horrible wait time on the phone and in the office, etc. I had to try THREE times over the course of 10 days to get a refill request (between me calling and my pharmacy). After my third attempt, they finally told me that the refill request was declined because I needed to set an appointment to be seen first. Would've been great to know that, but of course no one bothered to contact me to tell me that. Now I have to wait ANOTHER TEN DAYS to be seen just to get a refill. I'm going to run out of the medicine prior to then, but they don't seem to care. This is NOT the first time they've done this to me. Not to mention that my PCP Dr. Jesenia Cruz is incredibly rude, condescending, etc. She constantly seems annoyed to be talking to me when I have to ask her any questions about my health care. She has THE WORST bedside manner I have ever seen. I will be looking for a different office and a new PCP to go to.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015