Ratings for Dr. Domenic Rosati

If you are lucky enough to get an appointment, he will never be on time. Referrals take forever as they only have 1 girl who takes care of all the referrals. They often forget to send through referrals and when you call they tell admit they forgot to send them and when you follow up again the office staff are rude. Chris who works the desk is rude and has very little manners. Rarely turn their phones on afte lunch, in fact today they did not start answering calls unti 2:22pm - they were suppose to be at 2pm as their answering machine states. Not impressed!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I have never dealt with a disrespectful doctor in my life. He doesn't listen to my concerns or listen to a word I have to say. We live far from him and he doesn't understand once we are out of meds, it's not easy to get them. I hope he wakes up soon and realize that his practise is going to go down hill. Does anyone else realize that he sees all the older patients or people who speak a different language first? I notice that ever doctors visit I go to. Not impressed at all.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016