Ratings for Dr. Bu Balalla

I would sincerely like to thank Dr Balalla for the kindness and professionalism he has shown throughout his care. I could not be happier with my experience with my operation

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I had a fantastic experience with Dr Balalla. I had a knee replacement by another surgeon and my foot was twisted inwards and the knee wasn’t bending properly. He redid the operation and it is great. I can’t thank him enough. Rob

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

I’m so happy I chose Dr Balalla to do my knee replacement. I had very little pain and went home 3 days later. I seemed to be ahead of all the other patients in my hydrotherapy and physio class. Thanks Dr B your fantastic team!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

So happy with my experience with Dr. Bu and his team. He explained everything in a very easy to understand way and his approach was very personable. I’m 6 weeks post op and couldn’t be happier.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Dr Balalla successfully repaired my lateral meniscus when I had been previously told it had to be removed. Before the surgery I couldn’t run. I’m so thankful that I can across him and his exceptional team. I’m back to running and touch football now.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

I had a full knee replacement 2nd of May 2019. Everything was very explained and run smoothly prior the operation. My experience through the operation and first week in hospital was very good. I was almost pain free compared to other patients and my recovery was excellent. Went to work within 2 weeks and now after 5 weeks I am nearly walking as normal and still improving everyday and not much pain. Dr. Balalla has been exceptionally excellent and will not hesitate to recommend him to anybody needing a knee replacement.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

First appointment today and most happy,everything was explained in layman terms and all my questions were basically answered before I had to ask them,although the news was not as good as I would hope there is more than likely another appointment down the track,at the moment it is a matter of common sense and care with possible replacement down the track.A very good communicator and my thanks Doctor for your care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

I had two failed ACL reconstructions on the same knee by another surgeon. I went to get several opinions from surgeons about getting it redone (again). Dr Balalla was the only one to do a 3d analysis of my knee, which showed that the original tunnels were very poorly placed. Dr Balalla reconstructed my knee, and 2 years down the track it is stable, pain free, and I’m back to club soccer. I’m delighted with Dr Balalla and his team.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr Balalla surgically fixed my residual osgood schlatter's on both knees. I couldn't be happier with the whole process and the result. The recovery process has been smooth and much quicker than anticipated. Dr Balalla has great bedside manners, taking his time to explain everything that was going to happen. The whole team was amazingly professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a knee surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I had a half-knee replacement. I am so grateful to Dr Balalla for doing this. I tore my meniscus and ACL about 20 years ago, nothing was done about it at the time and as predicted my knee pain became unbearable a few years ago. I don't own a car and I really like to walk. I can't put into words how happy I am.Just six or so weeks later I'm walking again without pain. Thanks so much Doc. -Leo.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019