You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Brent Appleton

We were not received with a smile at the font desk, not speaking friendly, the Doctor himself is one of the best doctors I have ever seen - very caring, knowledgeable, professional, and helpful. I will definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I have read some of the reviews of Dr. Appleton and I can assure you he is none of the above. My experience after my first visit was excellent, very caring, knowledgeable and concerned about solving your problem. I am a CEO and have managed many many people and in my view you don't go there to befriend the receptionist or even care if she is having a bad day. I am happy to have been referred to Dr. Appleton.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Appleton is very helpful and explains things well. Also, tries to listens to patient. But the front desk staffs are very unfriendly and seem to be in a bad mood all the time. They never say hi, never smile, and just stares at you until you say something. The waiting time is also vey long. You have to wait at least half an hour or more, often you have to wait an hour or more to see the doctor unless you have the first appointment of the day.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Front desk staff are absolutely horrible. The lady that is there is always in a bad mood, never smiles, never welcoming. The doctor is nice but for the previous reason, I would never recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Doctor Appleton is very helpful and explains things very well, he will spend as much time as with you as needed. The front desk staff are just nasty, they don't answers the phone will not fax referrals and will not forward your medical info to doctors that you have been referred to. I was supposed to be able get a emergency appt any time to have a joint drained but I couldn't get thru on the phone and neither could my GP, they even faxed Dr Appleton but never got a call back so my GP sent me to emergency to have the fluid drained, 6 hours in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Front desk staff are horrendous! Neither of them smile and they seem to be annoyed when you come to check in as if we, as patients, we're getting in the way of their job or wasting their time. Dr Appleton is always telling me about all the different drugs I can take. He has never once inspected my joints. You would think that a range of motion test should be administered when looking at arthritic joints to see if it getting better or worse. My finger has started bending sideways and when I asked him about that he didn't even offer to look at it. I'm in my twenties and this is very concerning to me, however, he did not try to make me feel any better about it.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

very supportive and understanding and knowledgeable. he spent a lot of time with me explaining my issues and he was thorough in my examination. he was patient and even though I did not have a direct issue he was helpful in suggesting possible issues for me to discuss with my family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Brent Appleton's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "We were not received with a smile at the font desk, not speaking friendly, the Doctor himself is one of the best doctors I have ever seen - very caring, knowled..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Front desk receptionist is permanently PMSing! So moody. Dr Appleton is great however. "

January 8, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have read some of the reviews of Dr. Appleton and I can assure you he is none of the above. My experience after my first visit was excellent, very caring, kno..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Not as smart as I thought. Called me a lier and after realizing his mistake refused to appologize. Very ignorant and I would never recommend him to anyone."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Appleton is very helpful and explains things well. Also, tries to listens to patient. But the front desk staffs are very unfriendly and seem to be in a bad ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Front desk staff are absolutely horrible. The lady that is there is always in a bad mood, never smiles, never welcoming. The doctor is nice but for the previous..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Another arrogant doctor. Guessing at what is wrong and telling me i shouldnt be in as much pain as i am."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Appleton is very helpful and explains things very well, he will spend as much time as with you as needed. The front desk staff are just nasty, they don't..."

September 19, 2014