Ratings for Dr. A. A. Danial

I first went into her office new to the province of Alberta and I am pregnant, looking for a family doctor. After she questioned me on my general information, I told her I had taken a home pregnancy test and learned I was expecting. I also mentioned I had some concerns. The first thing she asked was, "Are you going through with the pregnancy?" I was mortified. This is NOT appropriate to ask a woman, especially one clearly concerns about the weel-being of her unborn child. Each subsequent visit was worse. She would bring me in, book me appointments with different clinics for tests, then leave. I asked questions and she ignored them, walked out of the office and proceeded with the next patient. When I came in for my 10 week appointment, she did the same, no tests or anything, I asked her whether she would check the heartbeat and she said, "Why? Your pregnancy is not viable until 24 weeks anyway." She is ALWAYS late. I book in early to be the first one, but she shows up 25 minutes late?

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012