Ratings for Dr. Colin Blair

I found Colin to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He answered any of our questions or concerns with warmth and professionalism. His staff, particularly the practice manager, were rude, hostile and arrogant.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

He is pro-Caesarian and provided information only on c-sections, which does not lead to a patient being able to make an informed decision regarding the birth of their baby. I also found his staff to be unhelpful and hostile at times.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Couldn't be happier with the care provided by Dr Blair; his constant positive guidance, calm and gentle presence, and knowledge helped us enormously throughout this journey. Will definitely be back for future pregnancies.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Absolutely excellent obstetrician. He is extremely professional, warm and knowledgeable. I felt safe, secure and well looked after for my entire pregnancy. Due to his great reputation, he books out super quickly. All friends I have recommended him to have not been able to get a place with him despite ringing around the 6 week mark. Just got two lines? Ring now!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

A fantastic obstetrician. Cool, calm, amazing way of telling you the facts, but always putting your mind at ease. Great people skills and bedside manners. He delivered my first hub and I'll definately be going to him for any more.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013