Ratings for Dr. Chicago IVF

We had a great experience with Chicago IVF. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable and best of all they helped us get pregnant!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

The nurses that I dealt with couldn't have been nicer - Tammy, Bianca, Margaret, Edith, Sandy and front desk person Jenna. Very knowledgeable, compassionate, helpful, and understanding. However, the rest of my experience with this firm leaves a lot to be desired. The front desk staff at the Warrenville office, Sharise, is completely incompetent. She screwed up at least three transactions for me and was very unfriendly. As a result of her incompetence, it screwed up our billing/payment schedule. The receptionist and billing department are hard to get ahold of, don't do call backs, and don't follow through with what they say they will do, for example, sending you an email or something in the mail when you ask them too. I have never had such poor service from the support staff in a doctor's office. Because of all of this, I would not reccommend Chicago IVF, it's too bad because once you actually get through all of this to the nurses, they are great.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012