Ratings for Dr. Bruce Grossinger

Dr. Grossinger has helped me a great deal in the last 2+ years with me back and neck pain. I feel like a new man with his help!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Bruce is absolutely amazing. Can you tell he helped me? I’m happy to say my pain has decreased and mobility has increased. I’m looking forward to more great treatments and sucess in the future.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr. Bruce has been seing me now for about 2 years helping with my lowerback problems. I felt pretty hopeless before seeing him because no one could help and just kept giving more and stronger drugs. Since seeing Dr. Bruce and working with him and staff with treatments, I’ve been getting better and better. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I could not be any happier with Dr. Grossingers care for the last year. He helped me a ton with my nerve issues. I was at wits end and could not take it anymore. No one, and I mean no one was able to help me like he did. I seen a lot of Doctors over the years and he is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Bruce always knows how to cheer me up. Such a great Doc! He knows I'm going through a tough time with a lot of injuries from my accident, and knows exactly what to say to keep me going. He has helped me so much both physical and mentally over the last year. The treatments he has been doing with me have helped my recovery by leaps and bounds. I'm getting back to living a normal life again, back to work, and functioning much easier now. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I went to see Dr. Grossinger after my husbands boss recommended him to me. I've been to several doctors before in the past for my neck pain and none of them could help. I've gone to see Dr. Bruce now a few times over the last year and I'm happy to report this guy is really legit! He has been helping me so much, I'm getting better and better and have him to thank! Can't wait to keep seeing more progress!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I am a former college athlete, since then I played ball in various leagues around the city, had a lot of Wear and Tear on my body. I hurt it pretty bad this last winter and have been trying to recover ever since. Dr. Bruce has helped me a lot with my road to recovery. I am happy to report that I was able to return back to playing basketball last week after months off. I owe it all to Dr. Bruce! Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I was refereed to see Dr. Bruce by my wife's good friend. She goes to him for similar issues with her back. I figured it was worth a shot, and I am very thankful that I did. He and his staff have helped me so much the last 6 months. I would really recommend that you go see him if you have any back related pain.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I went to see Dr. Grossinger last year about this time for nerve damage. I wish I had some cool story about why I have nerve damage, but truthfully I'm a huge dork and always in front of the computer. Well that, and I'm in front of a computer all day in my cubicle at work. My neck going all the way down my arm really started hurting bad the last few years. It made work unbearable. Since going to see the Doc. last year, my pain has subsided a great deal. I'm not in constant pain like I used to be with it, and even everyday chores are so much easier to do now. I really just want to say thank you so much for your help!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I came to Dr. Grossinger about a year ago for nerve problems that I was having in my leg stemming from a back injury. I finally went because I could barely walk or get out of bed, nothing was working. Then I went to see Dr. Grossinger and so glad I did. He treated the issue and told me exercises and stretches to do to fix the problem and I can not thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015