Ratings for Dr. John Haugh

Such a lovely Doctor. Dealt with a very personal family issue in such a discreet manner and was so supportive to me and my husband. Moved my whole family to his care. Excellent personal and professional skills. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

A great doctor and person !! Lovely man and always on the ball !! Like a old school doctor , has the chats about the parents and gets me all back to normal !! A lot of respect for him and his prefession!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Wonderful doctor, kind, knowledgeable, very helpful, a fountain of common sense, and very easy to deal with. Highly recommended, just a really lovely guy.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Lovely doctor. Moved to this GP on the advice of a friend and am delighted with my decision. Great with the kids. Always friendly. I'm a bit of a worrier about the smallies but he always takes my concerns seriously. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Very good way with children - dealt with my teenager daughter is a very friendly manner - was very knowledgeable bout bullying in schools etc

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Useless doctor, very dismissive of PTs concerns. While pregnant he didn't ever check my baby, never laid a hand on my tummy or used Doppler, basically check urine and BP!!!! At 6wk check had to be asked to weigh baby and never check bloods! Also revealed confidential information to mother in law! Not impressed!!!

Submitted December 28, 2012