Ratings for Dr. Keith Plain

Very friendly staff and very professional. Dr very good and humorous

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Plain - no pain. I couldn't believe how relaxed and at ease I was during the procedure. The only uncomfortable part is having your jaw open for so long. However, you are encouraged to let them know if you need a break. Dr. Plain has state of the art equipment that allows him to do an excellent job efficiently and quickly. He is very friendly as is his assistant. Office staff is very helpful. I received a follow-up call the morning after to see how I was doing. I had also received a call prior to my appointment to see if I had any questions or concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Plain to anyone who needs a root canal. Book with confidence.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

amazing experience I had with this procedure. The staff helped me relax and were very friendly. Dr Plain, I cannot say anything negative about...WOW. The most gentle and relaxing dental experience ever. I never even felt the little pricks from the freezing going in. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Certainty the BEST Dentist I have ever had. I had my share of Dentists until I found Dr. Plain. Wish you were still in Vancouver, BC. Thank you for your reference for Dr. Craig, he is someone I will go back to when I need a Dentist, as his ethics and concern for his patients are just like yours.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Awesome experience. Very first root canal. I would not hesitate to see him again if needed. Staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. You guys Rock!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I was very nervous but Dr. Plain put me at ease. I'm usually white knuckling the whole procedure, but with Dr. Plain he had me relaxed half way thru. The only pain I felt, and that was very slight, was the needle going in for the freezing. Thank you so very much Dr. Plain.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I was so pleased with my treatment. The staff were great, very friendly and efficient. Dr.Plain put me at ease and made having a root canal a piece of cake. Dr. Plain has a very gentle touch and reassuring manner. Thank you so much!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I was terrified of the idea of a root canal and Dr. Plain did it and it was a breeze! Awesome, friendly staff and a very organized office. I wish I could see Dr. Plain for all my dental work! Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Very positive experience, this was my first root canal. He took his time and explained everything and was very reassuring, as I was terrified. This was a painless procedure and he did an excellent job. His assistant was very calming and made me very relaxed the entire time. I cannot thank him enough😄

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dear Dr.Plain, Thank you again for doing my 2nd root canal treatment. It feeds great and I really appreciate your kindness.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015