Ratings for Dr. Susan Ruscher

I've been seeing Dr. Ruscher for a year now and she has helped me tremendously. She has kept a professional distance and has warmed up as much as one would hope. I've had previous therapists who were overly friendly (which created attachment issues), or irrate/uninterested (which made me feel like I didn't need therapy). She is neither; I think her goal is to act as a guide and reinforce basic self-care to give me momentum for personal change. I will be closing up sessions with her in the next month and am entirely grateful for having come across her. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

no staff so had to give no stars for that one good counsilor

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Susan Ruscher was a kind woman to see. It's been a couple of years now. I was disappointed that I felt very inferior as a client. She did seem to keep a strange amount of distance from me which made the entire visit seem quite sterile. Dr Ruscher was on time for every appointment.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

No staff so had to wait for callback but Dr Ruscher is good at returning calls. Limited appointments but when you see her she does a good job working on pain therapy.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012