Ratings for Dr. Ashima Sharma

Dr. Sharma diagnosed me as mildly manic-depressive and started me on lithium. The reason she was able to catch something that others had missed, is because she listened to my wife when she spoke of my sometimes manic state. I, and apparently my previous doctors, had always focused on my depressed times. From my point of view this makes sense since I didn't see anything wrong with feeling GREAT, only with feeling depressed. Well, I've been on the lithium for a year and my wife says it's been the best year of our marriage yet! We would both love to have Dr. Sharma as our doctor, but alas, she is not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

We all love Dr Sharma and are going to be sad when she finishes covering for our Drs maternity leave. I bring my mother in law in every other week for a shot and she is incredibly patient and makes us feel like she genuinely cares about us which is a wonderful thing these days and extremely hard to find. I would happily recommend Dr Sharma to anyone looking for a great Dr but also a caring person too.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013