Ratings for Dr. V Kavouris

My daughter first saw Dr. K at his clinic for an asthma attack and on another occasion for a skin condition. She spoke quite highly of him. My son, who avoids doctors, had an unpleasant experience at Trillium Urgent Care, and went to Dr. K for a follow up. He was impressed with Dr. K's patience and personable manner. He did not pass judgment and he provided detailed information. I went for a sinus infection and he was so thorough that he covered unrelated issues that he had some concern about. I have since recommended him to several people in my condo, and they have been happy with his service as well. I only wish he was in a private practice -- would love for him to be my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Amazing ! Highly recommended . I travel to go to him for medical or cosmetics .

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

This Doctor is excellent. He is thorough and patient. He is very knowledgeable and has the patient's best interest in mind. His goal is to get you well and feeling better, and if he feels he cannot help, he will recommend you to an alternative specialist who can.. Considering this is a walk-in clinic, be prepared to wait quite some time before you are seen. He is very good, and very busy. His staff on the other hand, are the least pleasant to deal with. Putting aside a cold (and rude) welcoming to the office, know that your visit will not be a waste of time, once you see Dr. Kavouris. Be the patient patient, and get through the obstacle of his unmannered staff. - His recommendation is worth the wait. He actually deserves to have better staff on his team, who are helpful and patient/customer-focused.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Vasilios Kavouris is an AMAZING doctor. He is not a family doctor, but I wish he was. He has a walk in clinic near my house on queensway and he is the only doctor I ever go to, as well as our whole family. He is very knowledgeable and always tries holistic approach first or at least gives you a couple of tips and then prescribes you the medicine. Everything he every prescribed was able to treat me faster than thought. I would highly recommend him if you live in the area.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014