Ratings for Dr. Dawn Pearson

Dr. Pearson is one of a kind....She makes time for all of her patients... no matter what. The support, knowledge and compassion she shows is extraordinary...I will never forget what she has done for me....Thank you Dr. Pearson!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Pearson has always made me feel like I am not just another patient, I am important, what I have to say is important. She is very personable and never rushes through the appointments. She is the best I have ever seen. One instance her secretary knocked at the door and told her that her next patient was there, her response was tell that person that I am in an appointment right now and if they need to they can re-book.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I give Dr. Pearson very high recommendation. I spent 14 years working ambulance in my past and have met and worked with a lot of Doctors. She has to be one of the best ones that I've met. Seems to know her stuff and actually listens to what you are saying. I would echo a lot of what the other comments say in addition. Huge Kudos

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Incredible experience, what a wonderful doctor. Between her and Dr Korngut > quick diagnosis (after months of others having no clue), compassion, options, resources, and both spent time explaining/listening and offering support to a diagnosis that is untreatable. HIGHLY recommend Dr Pearson.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

She listens and never minimized anything I have gone through post surgery. Very kind and incredibly caring. Great sense of humour. Her nurse Heather same caliber !!! Top notch in every aspect.She is a rare gem of a Dr.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Pearson is incredibly knowledgeable, uncommonly caring and helpful. She listens without interrupting, asks pertinent questions and explains things fully. Id' seen three Neuro's previously and in the un-rushed, near hour (!) she spent with me, I was given more information than I'd received from all of them combined. She gives the impression that helping patients matters a lot to her. I can't say enough about how impressed I am and how pleased I am that she will be continuing to treat me.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Has been great from the first appointment. More than willing to sit and talk and make you feel like your the most important appointment she has. Very happy I was able to get her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Oh she is the best, amazinly knowledge in her career. Has spent many an hour with me throgh my disease, and the trials of my life due to my disease. I am blessed to have her as my neurologist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

The best neurologist - excellent at explaining - very caring. Has a great secretary - just as nice as her. Always gets back to you

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012