Ratings for Dr. Mark Sultan

Excellent staff pain was bearable will recommend doctor sultan to everyone god sent 5tar

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Mark Sultan was highly recommended to me by my breast cancer surgeon. He is kind, caring and the most gentle doctor I have ever experienced. He took the time to explain my surgery and the care I would need afterwards. He spoke with my husband and my family to ensure and comfort them. His staff is exceptional in their professionalism and their warmth. Dr. Sultan is an outstanding surgeon and the kindest, warmest man I have ever met. I highly recommend his as a surgeon, an artist and a person.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I went to Dr. Sultan May 20, for lower eyelid surgery and he did an amazing job. I had a problem because I had fat under my eyelid and not every plastic surgeon knows how to re-positioned fat under the lid. He was able to re position the fat, and then add fat to the hollow area. I'm sooooo happy with the results. As good a surgeon he is, he doubles as the type of person he is. Very down to earth, easy to talk to, caring and returns calls in a very timely manner. Not a stuck up surgeon like some Iv'e been to I LOVE him and the job he did. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr sultan is a genius but better then that a truly caring person. I am 60 + but not by a lot . I have wanted a breast reduction since I was 18 . I was very afraid to do the surgery and had consults before with other doctors . He was so reassuring and supportive that I decided to finally go ahead. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made, life changing! I can hardly express how wonderful I feel . Down time was minimal, a couple of days of extra strength Tylenol, back to the gym in 2 weeks. My nieces think they look amazing as do I . Always nice to get approval from the younger generation. Only regret is that I didn't find Dr Sultan 30 years ago!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Hands of God. The man is a genius and sincerely cares about his patients, work and your fears/expectations. I had a breast augmentation and a lift and by day one had no pain. I never took a narcotic, just Tylenol. He was always/ is always reachable and is exactly what u want in a surgeon. And the results, nothing short of perfection. Words don't do this man justice.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr.Sultan is an amazing doctor who performs with absolute precision. He, his staff, his nurses, his anesthesiologist made me feel at ease, as well as feeling comfortable with the procedure. I had a tummy-tuck with a bit of liposuction as well. Fantastic post-op care and instructions. He is an absolute artist in terms of what you're body will look like post-op. I live 3 hours away from NYC and he never made me feel as if that was so far away. With phone calls, and e-mails, it always felt that I could get in touch with him or one of his nurses in case something came up (nothing really did, other than me just wanting to check in in-between appointments to make sure I was healing properly). As long as you follow his post-op instructions; you will be extremely pleased with how your scar looks in the long run.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Superb physician with a caring, meticulous staff. If you want subtle but beautiful work, this is the practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I always wanted breast augmentation, but didn't want to look fake or have a change that was profoundly noticeable to everyone - I wanted to look natural and proportioned to my small frame. I've nursed two kids and my breasts were like pancakes. Now, they are perfect - love them totally, and had the best experiences with dr sultan. I have several bleeding disorders and he was always very aware and sincere, careful and knowledgeable. I took a while to wake up post op and he checked on me (per my husband) routinely until I was ok. Two days later I had lots of bruising and a fever - he met me in the ER and did the exam and workup etc himself - it was awesome. I'm having my third baby, and have every intention of going back to him if nursing this one means my breasts need a little pick me up afterwards. I can't recommend him highly enough

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Top notch doctor, highly recommend him. His staff are very good as well.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He is a brilliant surgeon. I would recommend him 1,000 percent! He makes you feel comfortable and confident and you know you are in amazing hands! Ty Dr. Sultan and staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014