Ratings for Dr. Mark Sultan

He completed blotched up my breast reduction. His staff was very snotty and he was completely unwilling to admit a mistake, let alone apologize. Bottom line, I wouldn't trust him again and I don't think he cares whatsoever for his patients lives and well-being.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I just had a rhinoplasty, recovery was basically painless

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Terrible experience with Dr. Sultan and his rude, snotty staff. I am extremely sorry I chose him as a trusted surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Excellent staff pain was bearable will recommend doctor sultan to everyone god sent 5tar

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Mark Sultan was highly recommended to me by my breast cancer surgeon. He is kind, caring and the most gentle doctor I have ever experienced. He took the time to explain my surgery and the care I would need afterwards. He spoke with my husband and my family to ensure and comfort them. His staff is exceptional in their professionalism and their warmth. Dr. Sultan is an outstanding surgeon and the kindest, warmest man I have ever met. I highly recommend his as a surgeon, an artist and a person.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I went to Dr. Sultan May 20, for lower eyelid surgery and he did an amazing job. I had a problem because I had fat under my eyelid and not every plastic surgeon knows how to re-positioned fat under the lid. He was able to re position the fat, and then add fat to the hollow area. I'm sooooo happy with the results. As good a surgeon he is, he doubles as the type of person he is. Very down to earth, easy to talk to, caring and returns calls in a very timely manner. Not a stuck up surgeon like some Iv'e been to I LOVE him and the job he did. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr sultan is a genius but better then that a truly caring person. I am 60 + but not by a lot . I have wanted a breast reduction since I was 18 . I was very afraid to do the surgery and had consults before with other doctors . He was so reassuring and supportive that I decided to finally go ahead. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made, life changing! I can hardly express how wonderful I feel . Down time was minimal, a couple of days of extra strength Tylenol, back to the gym in 2 weeks. My nieces think they look amazing as do I . Always nice to get approval from the younger generation. Only regret is that I didn't find Dr Sultan 30 years ago!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Hands of God. The man is a genius and sincerely cares about his patients, work and your fears/expectations. I had a breast augmentation and a lift and by day one had no pain. I never took a narcotic, just Tylenol. He was always/ is always reachable and is exactly what u want in a surgeon. And the results, nothing short of perfection. Words don't do this man justice.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr.Sultan is an amazing doctor who performs with absolute precision. He, his staff, his nurses, his anesthesiologist made me feel at ease, as well as feeling comfortable with the procedure. I had a tummy-tuck with a bit of liposuction as well. Fantastic post-op care and instructions. He is an absolute artist in terms of what you're body will look like post-op. I live 3 hours away from NYC and he never made me feel as if that was so far away. With phone calls, and e-mails, it always felt that I could get in touch with him or one of his nurses in case something came up (nothing really did, other than me just wanting to check in in-between appointments to make sure I was healing properly). As long as you follow his post-op instructions; you will be extremely pleased with how your scar looks in the long run.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Superb physician with a caring, meticulous staff. If you want subtle but beautiful work, this is the practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015